Lump on the collar bone. Biopsy scheduled. Could this be a malignant cyst?

My son has an oval size 1 in lump about 3 inches under his collar bone. Dr. said it is not a lymph node, but they are doing biopsies on it next week. Said it would take 30 minutes. It is between two ribs, but moves a little bit. A small mass, not perfectly round. Dr. didn t seem too concerned but still wants to biopsy due to uncertainty. I am scared that it could be a malignant cyst . Please give me your take on this. Thank you. Worried Mom PS he is 22 years old and recently starting lifting weights and working on his upper body.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013