Lump on the chest plate, seems bigger on lifting the arm. Any suggestions of what it could be?

hi wondering if you can get a lump on your chest plate or am i just being paranoyed i was feeling the top ofmy chest on my right side and if i push right down feels like a lump but then when i lift my arm up it gos bigger but its like its bigger on my right side then on my left side please could u help me also i would like to ask about my nose when i press down on the tip i can feel like some hard and its like on both sides duno how to decribe it its like a hard cord?? i did have a mole removed off the tip of my nose when i was 15 i am 19 now
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Thanks for the query,

you might have developed a lipoma.

It is the commonly seen in chest area.

On lifting arm the swelling becomes prominent as it is just under the skin.

If it is asymptomatic it can be left as such.

The best treatment is surgical removal.

Also get an USG done to find out the exact cause.

The nose problem is a common thing,

Its just thickened cartilage and not a disease.

Please meet a dermatologist.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.