Lump on the chest, brown sticky discharge, foul smell, brown dots on breasts. Treatment?

I have this lump in the middle of my chest and I ve been having it for about 1 year now and a year ago I squeezed it and brown gooui stinky liquid came out. And right now, if I rub it it still stinks. But it won t let me pop it anymore. And as time passes after that 1 year it shrunk and it s like inside my skin and I also have brown dots around it in my boobs and as time passes those brown dots on my boobs gets bigger and it fades.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Hi welcome to Health care forum. Your lump caused brown patches suggesting some grouth.
I advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to get mamography
biopsy besides other routine tests for confermation.
I advise you not to neglect the condition. Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as
avoid taking pulses potato and other tubers and fish to prevent pus formation.
Take more of green leafy vegetables milk egg and chicken. Wishing for a quick recovery and
thanks for calling.