Lump on the bottom right of head, pops and goes back, painful causing headache, dull pain into ears. What could it be?

I have this lump on the bottom right back part of my head, i noticed it several years ago. It pops up then goes back down. But it is hard, it doesnt move, and it hurts pretty bad also causing somewhat of a headache . Also when i was younger i used to go roller skating alot, i fell multiple times skating backwards and hit my head in the same spot every single time and never got that looked at, but you can still feel that little bump almost like a calcium deposit. So i didnt know if this lump that keep recurring over and over again could be stemming from that or what. i just know it hurts and its also sending dull pain into my ear. or so it feels like.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012

You might have developed a carbuncle.

Usually it last for few days and disappear but may remain even longer

These are deep bacterial infections.

Persistant infection can be severe.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please get this test done and get yourself treated.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you