Lump on the back of the neck. Could this be lipoma? Ultrasound suggesting lymph node. FNAC report showing fat cells. Which is true?

Hello. I am male, 37 and healthy. Never smock. Four months ago, I discovered a lump at the back of neck . It is almost at the center of the back neck and very close to the hairline. It is about 2cm in size, soft, smooth and appears to be moveable under the skin. It has not been grown since then. I paid a visit to my doctor in last October and was asked to wait for one month and come back. I revisited doctor after one month and he told me it could be just a lipoma . I was sent to do an ultrasonic test to verify. The report however suggested it was lymph node instead of fat. I was then sent to an ENT doctor for further evaluation. The ENT doctor examined me and told me he think it was lipoma. He then performed FNA and the result came back showed basically fat cells. My questions are (1) is that possible the ultrasonic report was wrong (2) should I ask ENT doctor to do a excisional biopsy in order to make 100% sure. Many thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013