Lump on the back of the hand, growing bigger, turning blue, pain on touching. Cause of concern?

Hello, I have a medium size lump on the back of my hand . About 5 years ago I saw a hand surgeon regarding this lump. At that time I was told it is a cyst . Because it wasn t really bothering me at that time it was decided that it would just be watched. The problem now is that it appears to be slowly getting bigger and it is painful and has also turned blue like it is bruised. I no longer have health insurance and I am not sure if this is anything of concern. Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of IMPLANTATION CYST may be the cause for your sufferings.

-it is formed by accidental implantation of epidermis in the underlying tissue after an injury.

treatment is surgical excision.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you