Lump on the back of head post a bang, causes pressure in nose, dizziness on touching, change in vision, drunk feeling. Reason?

HI i hit my head like july 6 and had a concusion and then like 2 weeks later i hit my head again now i have still been feeling weird and have a weird some lump on the back of my head and when i touch it or lay down it causes pressure even in my nose i can feel it and the sides of my head just gives me a weird dizzy out of it feeling and last nite when i took a walk i felt kinda drunk and i dont drink and my vision has changed also
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012