Lump on the back, hurts on touching, causes breathing trouble, not visible on ultrasound or X-ray. Treatment advise?

I have a lump in my back and one doctor said it is a Lipoma . Was not visible on an ultra sound nor a chest x-ray . It hurts when I touch it or lean against it and gives me trouble breathing sometimes. I went to a pulmonologist and he said it is a knot in my back to go to a Chiropractor but everyone tells me to NOT go to a chiropractor, they are the worst and you have to keep going. What should I do??
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012