Lump on testicle, have severe hematospermia, ejaculating blood. Is it cancer?

I have recently begin pursuing examination/treatment of a lump I discovered quite some time ago on my right testicle. After going through the local health department (I lack health insurance), the health care provider strongly (and kind of worriedly) encouraged me to go to another local medical ministry to schedule an ultrasound for the lump. Fact of the matter; I don't have the time to spend for the appointment, I travel often. I will be seeking treatment elsewhere, however I forgot to mention to her that for almost the entire past week I have had severe hematospermia (my ejaculate is almost all blood). Should I be worried that this could indicate my fears of testicular cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013