Lump on testicle, dull pain, blood in stools. Drinking soft drinks, iced tea. Causes for symptoms?

About two weeks ago I found a lump about the size of a pea on my right testicle . I also have a very slight discomfort in that area from time to time, it is just a slight dull ache. I contacted the VA and can not be seen until August 17th. The day before yesterday I had a small quantity of blood in the stool . Yesterday in the am my stool seemed free of blood but then this am there was again a bit of blood but less than the first time. The blood is a bright red. I once before had blood in my stool but was told it was a result of the diet I was on which included nothing to drink but a gallon of water a day with four limes squeezed in it. When I quit drinking the lime water the blood quickly cleared up. I have lately been drinking a lot of iced tea with lemon squeezed in it and over the course of last night I drank eight, twelve ounce Mtn Dews ( not a habit of mine). I am 51 years old. Is the blood in the stool likely to be related to the lump or what I have been drinking ? The blood is probably between one and two Tablespoons.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012