Lump on tailbone, excessive WBC, overweight. Is it a pilonidal?

I am 17 years old and have a really small lump I feel at my back just at or above the tail bone, does not hurt too much. A doctor treated me and said it is an inflammation ( attack of white blood cells at the site) . He said it may be caused due to sitting in the wrong posture for a long time. I got it even once in my back neck and a test was done by taking my blood sample. The doctor after reading the report said it was very normal and was just the excess of white blood cells. I was little overweight but now I have started losing lots of weight due to exercise and training but the lump still exists though pain reduced even further after some medication . Is it a pilonidal?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013