Lump on shoulder, pimple kind, foul smell. Had pilonical cyst, ganglion cyst. Help?

About 3-4 days ago I noticed a hard lump on the back of my left shoulder , at first I just thought that is was a pimple but with in the next couple of days it has grown to the size of a golf ball maybe even a little bigger and when I squeeze it this thick jelly like puss comes out of it some times and the first time that I squeezed it, it had a very foul smell to it. I have in the past had a pilonidal cyst removed and have also had a ganglion cyst removed. I am wondering what this lump on the back of my shoulder is. It isn t very painful only when I squeeze it, but every day it is just getting bigger and bigger, do I need to go in and see my doctor for this
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013