Lump on shoulder and between breasts, hard pus like foul smelling discharge, no redness or swelling

I have an extremely large pore on my shoulder as well as one between my breasts and every so often I squeeze them and a hard white pus comes out. It s quite solid and smells terrible. The pores themselves don t hurt and are not red or inflamed, they are just big holes in my skin that have been there for several years. I have never really been effected by them other than having to squeeze the pus out once in a while and having to endure the odor . The skin around these holes are relatively flat, so I don t think it s a pimple or a boil or a cyst. What else could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012