Lump on shin, complication of old fracture, shin injury, dent formation. Treatment?

A few years ago, I found a mysterious lump on my shin. I went to the doctor, and after examination, he said it was likely a complication from an old fracture that healed strangely. He said if it didn t hurt, don t worry about it. Five years later, I got hit in the shin pretty hard at a punk rock show. The bump has turned itself inside out. instead of a bump, I now have a hole. And it hurts sometimes when I stand on it. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012