Lump on right side of chin, blood discharge on popping. Injected it with cortisone. Cancer?

I have a small (little larger then a pea) lump on the right side of my chin . i went to a dermatologist and he opened it expecting to find material inside. there was just blood . He injected it with cortizone and it didi get alittle smaller. 3 week later i went back and he injected it again. It has gotten even small but is still there. I go back in two weeks and if it is not significantly gone he wants to biopsy it. Does he think this is cancer?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013