Lump on right side neck, sore throat. Have chest pain. Is it symptoms of breast cancer?

I was coughing a lot last night after cleaning my house. I went to bed and noticed a bunch of bean sized lumps on the right side of my neck and my husband noticed one in the front of my neck, asking me if I had an adams apple there. I am 41 years old, 5 4 and about 115lbs. My throat is also sore and feels like there is a lump in it. Lastly but most importantly, I have had chest pain and have been feeling like I can t catch my breath. Help! Concerned about cancer. My mother had breast cancer ...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012