Lump on right side head, slight pain and tenderness. Stabbing pain in eye. Suggestion?

I have a lump on my right side of my head near my temple but not on it. It is very tender. I have a slight pain but it hurts more when i touch it, kind of like when you touch a bruise and it is tender. It has slowly been moving to the left on my forehead and i feel pain behind my eyes like my eyes are being stabbed with a needle. I have had the lump for about 3 days now and it has not decreased in size. The pain does not feel like a head ache. It is hard to describe.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013