Lump on right of throat below jaw, constantly fluctuates in size, suspicion of swollen lymphnoid. Worrisome?

Hi, I have a small lump in the right side of my throat about a centimetre or two below my jaw. I ve been to a doctor and they are unsure what it is. It changes in size, but doesn t go away. It gets as small as a 5c piece and as been as big as half the size of a golf ball. I was told it could possibly be a swollen lymphnoid but was unsure. I have absolutely no symptoms at all but was just wondering if I should be concerned as it has been there for about 3 months and I m only 15.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012