Lump on right labia majora. Pain upward stomach. Took ibuprofen. What is it?

I have a huge lump on my right labia majora and I did squeeze it and puss and blood came out but it got even bigger. And now I am getting pain up towards my stomach between my leg and the labia. It hurts to sit and walk. I took ibuprofen and that helped for a little bit but now it just hurts. I put a heating towel last night and it took some of the swelling down. But today its back to swelling again. If it is an infection and I don't do anything other then what I have could it get worse? And what would worse intel?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013