Lump on penile fenum after having sex, masturbation. Can it be surgically removed?

I am a 45 year old male who has a very rough almost callous like pea sized lump right on my penile fenum. I have ripped my frenum a few times over the years through sex or masturbation and instead of visiting a physician I let the rip heal but i continued to masturbate. It is now embarrassing for me. Is it possibpe to have this callous or hard, rough skin (like on the heels of your foot ) removed and or the frenum repaired surgically. What type of doctor performs such? I am of African descent, family history of HBP, I do not have Hypertension . I am hiv neg. non-smoker, vegetarian, non-drinker. No allergies or any other medical problems. 167cm in hgt. and 56kg wght.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012