Lump on outside of vagina, painful, headache. What could be wrong?

Hi, JUst wandering i have got this lump on the outside of my vagina , it is very painful and ive started to have a bit of a headache as well, i had it a whilee ago and the doctor took a swab and sent it off to be tested for herpes and it came back negative and now i seem to have it again, ive been using a cream to put on it which is called bactroban or something. i have only had the one sexual partner for the last 5 years and before that i was only with my other partner who is the father of my kids for 7 years so i havnt slept around or anything.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013