Lump on neck, sinus. History of bulimia, acid reflux. Family history of lung cancer. Cure?

i found a pea sized lump in front middle part of neck just under my jaw about 4 months ago, now in the last month i found another lower off to the right. i have had a history with bulimia and in the last 6 months severe acid reflux . also i have been sick i feel like i have a sinus problem. i m worried about cancer because i just lost my dad to lung cancer 4 weeks ago and i do smoke about 2-3 cigs a day. i m a female 33 yrs old. also i need to clear my throat often and am horse.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012