Lump on neck, pulsating, tingling in arm, fatigue, chronic condition. Treatment?

My 14 year old daughter has a 1 to 1 1/2 lump on her neck near the base above her collarbone ( I think it is right over her artery ..she said she can feel it pulsating.) I took her to my dr. and she said it was not fixed, however we needed to get an ultrasound to see if it was anything serious... She did say it was a somewhat common thing in teens... ? She feels tingling in her upper arm when it is pressed on..Do you have any ideas what this could be? She also experiences extreme fatigue ... sleeps more than normal. I have not gotten an ultrasound for her yet as we did not have insurance for her at the time. She ahs had this lump for almost a year now.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012