Lump on lymph node, sore throat, tonsillitis. History of non tuberculosis antibacterial. Treatment?

Im 19 and i have had a lump that formed over a month ago now on one of my lymph nodes. I saw a doctor which prescribed me mouthwash as he thought it could be something do do with my mouth. I then saw another doctor which sad it was tosillitus and gave me antibiotics , however i never had a saw throat cold or anything and havnt since. The lump has never gone down and is still there now after 3 weeks of taking a 5 day course of antibiotics. I had non tuberculosis antibacterial when i was 3 in the other lymph node and i was just wondering if it could reoccur or what it could be ?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012