Lump on lower back, leg, red, getting pus in it. What could be this?

I have what feels like a bump, or lump, almost like an over sized pimple maybe the size of a penny. On my lower back kinda like where bum crack is. Another 2 in my crotch on my leg, and another on my bum. I tried to squeeze it but impossible to pop. It s hard lump. Now it s red cause I was squeezing it. So now they look like large pimples . They don t really hurt. I just got off the pill Yasmin about 2 weeks ago. I remember 18 years ago having one in my crotch by my leg and vagina , I stuck a sterilized needle in it and squeezed yellow thick pus like came out. I don t know if its the same thing.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013