Lump on lip after cut healed. Which doctor should I see?

Hi, I had an accident 7 years ago and my lower lip was cut unfotunately I had 7 stiches on the left side on my lower lip. The doc. told me that it will form a lump and it will reduce completely by time. It has been seven years now and the lump didn t reduce forming a scar on the left side of my lower my lip which is actually affecting my smile . I just really need to know whether this lump will still keep on reducing by time or should I need to shhead to a doc. And if I need to what type should I have to see? I really need help cause I m just sick and frustrated from explaining to everyone what did I go through when they ask me about the scar :s !! I need help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Due to long standing ...may form fibrosis..,
consult good dermatologist..,
he can reduce mass by using intramatrix therapy with laser.,