Lump on left side of chest, left arm pain, tiredness, breathlessness. Causes for symptoms?

Hello my name is am 19 years old I have noticed that I have a bump/lump on my left side of my chest below my clavicle . I have also experienced shortness of breath, pain and my left arm tends to feel heavy and achy. Am a soccer player who was use to be able to play for a whole game, but know as a result of my awareness of this lump I ve noticed that I cant run around like I use to. Somedays I wake up every tired and even simply things like walking and even talking makes me have shortness of breath. So please if you have any idea of what this could be let me know!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012