Lump on left side near belly button that's growing, yellowish discharge from umbilicus. Had 2 herniation surgery. Suggestions ?

hey doctor my aunt had had 2 previous herniation treating surgery , she had 3 childbirth surgeries and she had to put a net due to weak abdominal wall muscles ,, now she has a lump on her left side near her belly button it s getting bigger and started to hurt her , she also has yellowish discharge from her umbilicus , i am a medical student i ve examined her and i think her lump is non-reducible herniation
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012