Lump on labia minora. Swollen and red. Is it yeast infection? See a doctor?

Hi, I have this lump on my labia minora its has swollen and red in the inside on the labia minora its like a bump thats swollwn and red its been there for 3 days its very painful. I dont know if its an reaction to something i just came off my cycle i used some plain white yogurt for my yeast infection then i had used some zest soap i dont know if i need to see a doctor or what.Its no discharged no abnormal bleeding . what s wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012