Lump on jawline, bleeding from tooth after crown fixation. Pain injections taken in jaw. Treatment options?

I have a lump on my jawline. It seems like my dentist went overboard with the numbing shots before fitting a crown. The lump is where my dentist put one of the shots, also below the crown. After the dentist, my tooth was sore for the rest of the day. Not until night time when I was brushing my teeth did I notice my tooth. It was still bleeding and it looked like the crown was too tight, like pushing my gums down. What is the lump and what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013