Lump on jaw, biopsy shows non cancerous green fluid. Treatment?

my husband has a round lump on hs jaw line its been there about 5 years it started as a pea size and is now the size of a quarter we have had a needle bio~opsy an ultra sound and a cat scan the biopsy shows green fluid and states it is a non cancerous tumor the ultra sound says they think it is coming off the siliva gland and to get a C T Scan C T Scan shows about the same thng dr s say there are crucial nerves in the face right there one dr s treatment is to go into the hospital cutting his face in front of his ear continueing along the jaw line laying the face open and removing this tumor and half the saliva gland the other dr wants to just slice it open in his office with the assistance of his dermatologist removing the cist these to opinions are at such extreem ends of the spectrum that it hasw left us confused we have been trying all natural ways and nothing is shrinking it please help us
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012