Lump on inside of thigh, redness. No pus or blood. Painful, swollen. What should I do?

I have a lump on the inside of my left thigh near my bikini line which has a red/pinky head on it. the lump as a whole is about an inch wide, but the head is barely a centimetre in diameter. Its not leaking pus or blood , but weird see through fluid which when I dabbed with a tissue , was slightly yellow with a tiny amount of blood in. its quite sore, swollen and painful. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Hi.You might have got an Infection there.Just go for a simple anitbiotic and antiinflammatory drugs.It will be relieved.If the swelling and Pain doesnt subside after these drugs,get the swelling incised and let the Pus out.All the best