Lump on inner thigh, soft, now dry. Recurring lumps on under arms, between breasts. Treatment?

Hi I have a lump that s darkred raised on my inner thigh by my bikini line first it was really tender and no raised than it lifted up like it inflated but when I touch it its soft and underneath feels like there will be an endent in my skin. It hurt bad at first now no pain but its still there and dry and ugly what could it be? I get painful lumps all the time and under my arms and between my breast its the same thing?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer