Lump on inner thigh, present under the skin, near bikini line, pain on pressing. Cure?

I have a lump on my inner thigh, deep under the skin (surface of the skin is smooth). The lump is about the size of a small peanut, running parallel to my bikini line, and is about an inch from my bikini line, on my left inner thigh. I had this before, about a month or so ago, and it went away on its own. It hurts a little when I press on it
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The lump you are mentioning might be internal abscess. Such abscesses form due to various reasons. The abscess must find a vent to throw out the pus forming inside. Body absorbs little amount of pus but in excess it is dangerous. Surgery and anti biotics are the only available allopathy teatment. Homeopathy and ayurveda help treat the reason and prevent reocurance of the abscesses. Keep the area clean and dry. Wash with saline warm water or sit immersing the area in warm saline water. Get well soon.