Lump on inner thigh and vagina and it is really sore

Hi, I have a medium sized lump in the crease of my thiegh and vagina and it s really sore! I noticed it about 2-3 weeks ago, and it was bigger but not sore. About a week ago it had puss coming out of it. It is a little bit red, but not bad at all, also kind of feels like a ball of some sort? it really hurts!! Please help!! :(
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The painful lump is probably a abscess since it is red;painful & also pus coming out of it .Please consult a doctor as you need to take antibiotic along with painkiller which the doctor will prescribe & if required he will drain the pus & apply dressing on it so that the healing is faster.