Lump on incision, burning sensation, dull pain. Cause of concern?

Hi - I am 12 weeks pp from my second child (both delivered via c-section). I have noticed a small lump just above the incision towards the middle that also hurts. It feels as if it is just below the skin. It creates a burning / pulling sensation when I move, especially more suddenly, but also creates a dull pain just when sitting still. The pain is definitely in the same place as the lump. Any cause for concern? Or just normal healing?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013