Lump on head that comes and goes. Ultrasound scan done. Previous head injury. Advise?

My daughter is 3 and has a lump on the back of her head which keeps coming and going. She banged her head quite hard at about 18 months- no real injury just the bump which took a long time to go away but ever since it never completely goes away. After much badgering the doctor got an ultrasound done on her but typically the bump was very low at that time. Nothing was really found though- just comments that it could be the original bump still healing. The bump has come up and gone several times since then and my doctor is reluctant to take it any further but I am still worried. The bump is definitely on the outside of the skull and at its biggest is probably about 3cms in diameter standing out about 1cm from the skull- it is very prominent but even when it goes away it is never completely. I'd be grateful for any advice
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013