Lump on head. Abnormal vision, odd breathing patterns. Since weeks. Will it go away?

Hi I am 16 years old and I was just in the shower when I discovered a small lump on the back of my head. Now i ve been having abnormal vision (the only way to describe it is that it s delayed and choppy, kind of like a television with bad service.) Also my breathing patterns are odd, not like I can t but it doesn t feel involuntary anymore, I feel like I have to remember to breathe, tell myself to breathe or else I won t. This has been happening for the past 3 weeks or more I d say, I ve been trying to ignore it and tell myself I m alright, but I really feel like I have something wrong in my head. It s really scaring me and everyone keeps asking, well did you hit it and don t remember? and the answer is no I did not hit it. Or they re saying it s just a bump it will go away. I just want to feel safe and not okay. I don t want to find out something is wrong with me before it is too late, I ve seen far too many people who have done exactly that. If I do have something wrong with me I want to know and not live in fear. Please help me, I would be so grateful for any advice or information. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these are chances of sinuses as the head s involved it involves eye alsio as it is inclose relation to eye leading to problems
the post nasal drip causes continuos irritation of throat lead to lymph node sweliing as it feels in the back of neck or head
get ent doctor consultation who will diagnose after ct r xray or blood work the cause and treat you
in meantime can use sinus specific antibiotic
ai allergics to reduce mucus in sinus as it will decrease pressure on sinus eyes
and post nasal drip will reduce leading to slow return of lymph nodes swelling
antacids can also help
flunarazine 5 mg daily can decrease dizziness and eye pressuew