Lump on forehead where head was hit. Showed up with sinus infection, scan report normal. Worried?

I have a lump that shows up on my forehead that is in a spot where I hit my head 4 years ago. The lump shows up sometimes when I take aceteminophen (sp) and sometimes when I drink alcohol. I went and got a CT CT scan of that area and nothing showed up. The lump showed up again yesterday morning and seems to be associated with a sinus infection this time - can you give me any insight as to what is going on and if it is something I should be worried about? My family dr who read the CT scan said that he isnt concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012