Lump on forehead, does not move, dizziness, burning sensation in ears. Suggestions?

I have a lump on my forehead . It doesn t move under the skin, and is pretty hard. I have also been experiencing dizziness on a daily basis. I get to the point where I feel like I m going to pass out but haven t. I am very stressed. I also have been getting a burning sensation in my ears, and I can feel and hear my heartbeat in my ears. Any suggestions for me or ideas of what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
it seems to be a panic disorder.Try avoiding caffeine foods or drinks.If the symptoms persist try XXXX 0,25mg twice a day.Wishing you all the best