Lump on forehead, black eyes post accident, fatigue, confusion. Medical attention required?

I was in a car accident in which I hit a tree with the front passenger side of my car. The airbags deployed. I m not honestly sure if my face hit the steering wheel or the airbag, I only know I have a good lump on my forehead and 2 black eyes. A week later, I m still feeling a LOT of fatigue and am still often confused and mentally dysfunctional. Is this something that will go away or should I go back for further testing?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012