Lump on forehead. Diabetic. Have pleurisy. Received ciproxx, zinnat. Help?

I am type 1 diabetic. I had been diagnosed with Pleurisy in January which went away but had come last week. I received Ciproxx as I also had UTI. I then started to get very dizzy and lightheaded and was advised to stop the Ciproxx and Zinnatt 500mg was prescribed 2X a day. I have a large lump on top of my head for about a week now, it is about 2cm away from my forehead. My GP advised it was an allergic reaction to the ciproxx? Please advise if this could be an allergic reaction as I have never heard of this. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013