Lump on ear and jaw line, noticed moveable, non painfull lump on neck. History is hashimoto disease. Cancer?

I am 30 years old, I have had a lump in front of my ear and one on my jaw line for 10 years, ENT and my pmd were not concerned, recently I noticed a moveable, non painfull lump one both sides of my neck, went to pmd who ordered cbc, waiting for results and have an appointment with an ENT next week, now I notice a lump on each side of my groin . I never am sick, do not have any other symptoms. Only medical history is Hashimoto disease that is just being monitored at this time. I do have post nasal drip , can this be the cause of my enlarged lyphnodes? I scared of this being cancer . please help!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012