Lump on collar bone, tender, sore breast, burning sensation. History of pre-cancerous cells. Cancer?

I have a lump under my collar bone on my left side right above my breast , its been there for 2 months now and its not going away its actually getting tender and i think a bit bigger its not painful but my breast does feel sore and i get a burning sensation . im really worried about it being cancer , cancer runs in my family but not breast cancer and i was diagnosed with pre-cancerous cells 2 years ago in my cervix
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012