Lump on collar bone, sensitive, skin feels stretched over the lump, pain radiate up the neck muscle to the chin

I have a growing lump on my collar bone near my throat. It feels like a major bruise when it is touched and depending on how I move you can feel the skin of the neck stretch over the bump and cause tension on the neck/throat. Pain will radiate up the neck muscle and terminate under the chin near the bottom of my tongue. This growth and sensitivity problem has been going on for about 2 years.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012