Lump on clitoris, no pain, vaginal bacteriosis, feels inflammed and itchy, cottage cheese discharge

I have a small pea size lump in the crevice right next to my clitoris . Not painful but moves all around. I m 40.5 yrs old, weigh 160, have had herpes , presenting have vaginal bacteriosis where inside my vagina feels inflammed and itchy with which cottage cheese discharge . Sometimes the discharge is beige looking and smooth. have taken several doses of medication but not working. Just been given a new prescription and told that sometimes patients harbour the bacteria , so this new prescription (strong dosage and diminishing over the next couple months is meant to get it out of my system).
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012