Lump on chest, pain on touching, purple discolouration, headaches, breathing difficulty. Treatment?

I have a lump on my chest about the size of a dime right in the center about three inches below where my chest starts. It is painful to touch and sleep on my stomach . It is the color of skin, maybe a pupleish color and get bigger after I shower. It has been there for about a month and doesn t seem to be changing. I have also had horrible headaches that won t go away with Advil . I also have been abnormally tired. And I have shortness of breath and it hurts to breath for the last couple of days.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012