Lump on chest, looks like a large pimple under the skin, foul smell on squeezing. Cure?

hi: i have a lump on my chest , it does not hurt, it s like a large pimple under the skin with no redness. when i squeeze it you can see a core but all it does is seeps foul smelling liquid. I ve spoke to my doctor about this and he said it should be removed surgically at a special clinic, which he has booked me for. It s been 3 years and not a word from them. Is there something I could do to rid myself of this. It is very embarrising because it will show with normal neck line tops.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013