Lump on cheek after wasp bite. Discomfort when chewing. What is it?

Around six years ago, I was stung by a wasp on the right side of my face near my ear on my cheek. A lump started to grow under the skin and right now it is around the size of a large thumbnail. It doesn t cause any bother and I went to the doctor who said it didn t look serious a few years ago and referred me to an appointment with a professional but I never made the appointment. Now, it is starting to be uncomfortable when I chew cause its near my jawline/ teeth . I just want to know what it is??? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
in future if there is pain or raised local temperature, then some treatment can be planed. With this problem still surgical removal can be planed. antibiotic and anal gesic can be taken for one week.