Lump on buttocks, growing, white liquid oozing when squeezed. What should I do?

Hello, I have a kind of a lump (the size of walnut or a bit smaller) on the inside of my right buttcheek. It is next to the crack but bit on the right and a bit lower. I noticed it on monday and it has been growing a bit until today (thursday). I work in an office so I have quite a lenghty stay in a char.. Tonight sqeezed it a little bit and a white-ish liquid came out, not too much tho and the lump still remains. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Hi bump on the buttocks with whitish fluid coming out can be furuncle or is mainly due to excessive sitting.excessive moister content on may be infection and inflammation of hair can be cured by atarax 25 mg in night.combiflame twice daily .and a broad spectrum antibiotic.if not cured by routine treatment go for excision and drainage